# 702 11826 100 Avenue, Edmonton
A breath taking south facing unobstructed panoramic view of the Edmonton river valley is featured in this 7th floor unit in the prestigious "The Carlisle" condominium. This beautiful 2,587 sqft unit has been recently renovated completely by renowned interior architect, Arthur Fishman. High end materials and impeccable workmanship complete this exceptional renovation. Large rooms, minimal interior walls, two and a half bathrooms and an abundance of windows lends to the outstanding view of the river valley. The Carlisle has only 2 units per floor. There are two side by side underground parking stalls, a large storage room, a separate locker room and visitor parking. Located on the Victoria Promenade, walking distance to the river valley trails, shopping, restaurants and the new Brewery District. Just minutes to downtown or the university area. Must be seen to be appreciated.
- MLS® #E4030214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,587
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Access, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, See Remarks
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Ravine View, River Valley View, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 702 11826 100 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 0K3
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingFan Coil, Natural Gas
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, Glass Door
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2017 at 11:16pm MST.