# 304 10169 104 Street, Edmonton
THIS IS THE LOFT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR - ONE OF EDMONTON'S BEST MANAGED BUILDINGS AND MOST SOUGHT AFTER, PHILLIPS LOFTS! This historic building is perfectly situated on 104 st, right in the mix of everything that is happening downtown, including; markets, restaurants, shopping and just a 5 minute walk to Rogers Place and the Ice District. This immaculately kept 1100 sqft loft features a true open concept that allows ample natural light through the two large picture windows. The loft boasts central a/c, exposed original wood beams and brick, s.s appliances, new air ducts, maple hardwood floors and Edmonton's oldest working elevator that brings you right into your unit. This loft is an entertainer's dream; the kitchen has loads of working space, there is a large dining room and the living room is perched over 104 st. The building offers a roof top patio for those beautiful summer days, secure gated parking and condo fees include all utilities but power. Don't wait, this is a must see!
- MLS® #E4044768
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,098
- Year Built1999
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Air Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, Open Beam
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingStall, Parkade
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofSee Remarks
- Address# 304 10169 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 1A5
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm MST.