# 1005 9819 104 Street, Edmonton
Sunny south river valley view in this spacious 2 bedroom end unit with open floorplan! This rare floorplan in the building features a large open living room and minimal hallways to maximize living space. There is even room for an office/den area. Numerous upgrades include: hardwood floors, granite counters with coffee maker water line, upgraded rich kitchen cabinetry and under cabinet lighting and nicely equipped with stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom has a walk through closet that leads to a soaker tub and separate glass shower. 2nd bedroom has a walk in closet as well. Unit comes with 2 side by side parking stalls that are steps away from the elevator (Level P4) and feature natural light windows. Best parking level in the building! 2 Storage lockers right in front of the stalls included as well. Secured building has rooftop balcony, meeting room and exercise room (lobby level). Enjoy summer coffees on the balcony with river view and gas line for a bbq.
- MLS® #E4045784
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,254
- Year Built2006
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Air Conditioner, Exercise Room, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, River Valley View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1005 9819 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 0Y8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$629
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2017 at 11:46pm MDT.