# 605 10410 102 Avenue, Edmonton
Newest addition to the most sought after Downtown Street; FOX Two under construction on the vibrant 104th Street. The 2 bedroom + 2 full baths features; SS appliances, spacious open floor plan, kitchen with quartz & island, lots of windows including curtain wall, large West facing balcony. Superb location on a street filled with unique local restaurants, shops and cafes. The Business/Financial Hub, Ice (Arena) District, Fine/Casual Dining, Theater, Arts, Fitness, Shopping, Transportation, River Valley, U of A, MacEwan and NAIT are all within minutes. Live the Urban Lifestyle with the LRT a few paces away connecting you with the city including the U of A, Southgate and very soon NAIT and West Edmonton. Enjoy the 104 St Farmer's Market May through early Oct out your front door. Feel the international vibe on what is definitely the most trendiest and vibrant street Downtown. Completion is proposed for September 2017. Price includes GST.
- MLS® #E4046765
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage907
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, See Remarks, Handicap Access, Intercom, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Corner, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Public Swimming Pool, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 605 10410 102 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5J 0E9
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesStove-Electric, Microwave Hood Cover, Refridgerator - Energy Star, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher - Energy Star
- HeatingBaseboard, Natural Gas, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm MST.