# 1406 10410 102 Avenue, Edmonton
Newest downtown addition to the sought after tree lined 104th Street; FOX Two is now under construction with possession proposed for September of 2017. Spacious 2 bedroom + 2 full baths with gorgeous views features; SS appliances, open floor plan, kitchen with quartz & island, modern décor, large West facing balcony with gas line and smart upgrades throughout. Superb location on a street filled with unique local restaurants, shops and cafes. The Business/Financial Hub, Ice (Arena) District, Fine/Casual Dining, Theater, Arts, Fitness, Shopping, Transportation, River Valley and Macewan are all within walking distance. The LRT a few paces away connects you with the city including the U of A, Southgate and NAIT. Enjoy the 104 St Farmer's Market May through early Oct out your front door. Feel the international vibe on what is definitely the most trendiest and vibrant street Downtown. This is perfect urban living with everything virtually on your door step. Price includes GST.
- MLS® #E4046771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage944
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Handicap Access, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Sprinkler System-Fire, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, Back Lane
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 1406 10410 102 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5J 0E9
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher - Energy Star, Microwave Hood Cover, Refridgerator - Energy Star, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm MST.