# 123 10309 107 Street, Edmonton
THE ULTIMATE DOWNTOWN ADDRESS...Seventh Street Lofts. Here is a rare opportunity to own one of the most sought after properties in Edmonton. Built in 1928 as a warehouse and substantially renovated in 2005. This fabulous open concept loft on 2-levels charms with unique and modern design throughout. Notable features are: 17 ft ceilings, newer kitchen with island/breakfast bar, impressive 5pc bath, in-suite laundry, storage room, A/C, underground parking stall, and fenced west-facing patio with access to 107th street. Main floor zoning allows for residential and/or commercial use. Trendy eateries, pubs, cafes, Farmer's Market on 104th, Grant MacEwan Campus, and The Ice District are your new neighbours! DOWNTOWN LIVING AT ITS FINEST...
- MLS® #E4082459
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,346
- Year Built2005
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Security Door, Air Conditioner, Deck, Intercom, Secured Parking, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 123 10309 107 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 1K3
- InteriorNon-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Stove-Countertop Electric, Dryer
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$367
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 3:46am MST.